Xcite are on the lookout for outstanding people to join our ever-growing organisation. If you have all the qualities listed below and believe in providing only the highest quality service to our schools and partners, then please get in touch to see how you could join our successful team.
PRIMARY PE SPECIALIST (20 - 25 hours per week, salary £12,000 - £18,000)
Xcite Sports & Fitness are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting Primary PE Specialist position, of approx 20-25 hours per week, available to begin 1st September 2022. For those keen to progress, all our current full time staff started their careers at Xcite in part time roles so the opportunities to increase hours and salary are certainly there. We pay above the average for roles in this sector as we know that our success is down to the quality of our staff and we believe in rewarding them accordingly.
You will deliver a range of CPD lessons, PPA cover, extracurricular club sessions and other related programmes all designed to enhance the school’s PE and Sport provision.
As a Primary PE Specialist, we will be looking for you to be:
- Extensively knowledgeable and experienced in teaching the full Primary PE curriculum
- Extremely personable and strike up good relationships with people
- On the ball, efficient, get things done quickly
- Qualified to an NGB Level 2 in at least one sport, with First Aid and Safeguarding Children qualifications also desirable
- Able to drive with access to own car and full driving licence
For further information or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org